Minimum Admissions Requirements
To enter the JD Law program, you must:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of an AA degree or 60 units completed from an approved regionally-accredited or nationally-accredited college or university, or hold a comparable degree from a recognized institution outside the United States.
- If a student does not have an AA degree or 60 units completed from an approved regionally-accredited or nationally accredited college or university, then the student may take the College Level Examination Program Exam and submit those scores to the University.
- Take the LSAT Exam and submit scores.
- Write a Personal Statement.
- Submit Official Transcripts.
- Submit 2 letters of recommendations.