Irvine University Alumni
As alumni, you are now part of an exclusive club of savvy professionals living throughout Southern California and the world. You are going forth into the workplace and your communities armed with not only the education you received, but also the friendships and values acquired while students at Irvine University.
Take advantage of your new network! Stay in touch with classmates, come to campus events, and participate in alumni activities. Let us know when you’ve been promoted, accepted a new position, started a business or a family. Remember, Irvine University is now a part of that family.
Students may also access to online volumes through the use of computers located on site. The Library hours of operation are from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday – Friday, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm on Saturday and is closed on Sunday.
Irvine University’s Alumni Association plans events, provides volunteer opportunities, and publicizes news about alumni in its quarterly e-newsletter, The Irvine Eclipse. Contact the Alumni Office at email@example.com.
- Join the alumni directory simply by connecting your LinkedIn account to Irvine University. Reconnect with classmates or expand your personal network by contacting other alumni and current students.
- Come back to campus for alumni events and be sure not to miss your reunion.
- Get involved and help organize a social or networking event in your community! Contact the Alumni Office to get started: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Give back to Irvine University by serving as an Alumni Ambassador. Alumni Ambassadors speak at on- and off-campus events, and serve as mentors to current students.
- Update us on your accomplishments. Please share news with the Alumni Office.
You can specify if you would like to simply update your file or if we can announce any recognition or awards you have received.
Benefits & Services
Alumni enjoy a host of benefits and services, which we are working to expand on an ongoing basis.
- Career Development: Alumni are invited to networking events, including the University’s annual Resume Review held during Convocation, and may schedule an appointment with the Director of Student Services for career advice.
- Library Services: Alumni have continued access to Irvine University’s Library and its many books and periodicals. Make an appointment with our Library Services Director for help with research.
- Research Databases: Learn how to use two professional online databases that the University subscribes to: ProQuest and LexisNexis. Alumni may schedule time at the Library’s computer workstations, space permitting.
- Workshops and Speaker Series: Alumni are invited to attend all University workshops and speaker events, including its annual Resume Review, free of charge.
- E-Newsletter: Keep abreast of your alma mater. Alumni automatically receive the University’s e-newsletter, The Irvine Eclipse.
- Email Forwarding Address: Alumni are given a free forwarding address for lifelong use.
- Online Community: Be a part of Irvine University’s community no matter where you are by connected via LinkedIn, following us on Twitter, and liking our Facebook page.
Chapters & Groups
Irvine University has several regional chapters and groups for you to join. Please contact the Alumni Office and check New at Irvine [link] for upcoming events.
- Irvine Alumni – Los Angeles
- Irvine Alumni – Orange County
- Irvine Alumni – Inland Empire
- Irvine Alumni – Bay Area
- Irvine Alumni – New York
- Irvine Alumni – International
- Irvine Alumni – Law
- Irvine Alumni – Business
- Irvine Alumni – Education
- Irvine Alumnae – Women in the World
Events & Reunions
Alumni are invited back to campus for workshops and speaker events; for Convocation, our annual holiday celebration; and for prospective student open houses, during which Alumni Ambassadors speak about their experiences at Irvine University and in the workplace.
You are encouraged to sign up for our annual Resume Review, held during Convocation, during which faculty meet one-on-one to offer feedback and mentoring. Sign-up begins the week before and you are required to submit your resume upon registration.
Each spring alumni join us to celebrate Commencement at the Richard Nixon Library and reconnect at the Alumni Lunch following the ceremony. Reunions take place in the fall and are co-chaired by alumni leaders.
Giving Back to Irvine
Leadership doesn’t end in the classroom! Alumni serve as Alumni Ambassadors and speak at school events and mentor current students. Alumni also play an active role organizing social and networking events in their communities.
Contact the Alumni Office at email@example.com to get started.
News & Class Notes
Share your news with the Alumni Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Recently promoted or hired? Launching a new business or changing careers? We want to know!
Alumni also share important life developments, including awards and community recognition, marriages and births. Please let us know what we can announce in our e-newsletter, The Irvine Eclipse, or what you would simply like to add to your alumni file (kept confidential).