Tuition & Financial Assistance
Irvine University offers financial payment plans, scholarships, and referrals to credit unions to assist students in the payment of their tuition obligation and registration fees.
Schools Federal Credit Union Student Loans
For those students who are interested in applying for an unsecured personal tuition loan, Schools Federal Credit Union is working with the university to assist eligible students with their tuition costs. Information and forms may be obtained at the Schools Federal Credit Union website – www.schoolsfcu.org.
Students who apply for personal loans to pay for their educational program will have the responsibility to repay the full amount of the loan plus interest, less the amount of any refund.
Tuition Financing Company (TFC)
Irvine University is partnered with Tuition Financing Company (TFC), which offers flexible and reliable student financing solutions that will match student and school demands. Tuition is paid in installments. The Portfolio of Services at Tuition Financing Company include:
- Gap Financing
- Flexible Payment Options
- Before Graduation Plans
- Extended Payment Plans
- Streamlined Application Process
- Professional Accounts Receivable Management
- Substantial Cash Advances (Up to 60%) on Tuition
- Servicing for Applicants Rejected for Private Loans
- Low Monthly Payment Options
- Payment Calculation
TFC can be contacted via www.tfccredit.com.
Deferred Payment Plans
Students may defer tuition payments for each term by spreading the payments over three months. Application for the Deferred Payment Plan must be made at the time of registration. The contract for the Deferred Payment Plan is an option when signing the registration agreement. The cost of the Deferred Payment Plan for any term is between $25.00 and $50.00 depending on payment plan requested. The deferred payment schedule is as follows:
- 1st payment is due at registration: 1/3 of total tuition amount due plus registration, processing, and defer fees.
- 2nd payment is due one month after the 1st day of class: 1/3 of original amount.
- 3rd payment is due two months after 1st day of class.
Students may use Personal or Business Checks, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, or ATM Debit Cards.