Irvine University College of Law & LASD Partnership Program
Irvine University, College of Law, has a partnership program with the Los Angeles Sheriff Department that gives all law enforcement officers and employees, Los Angeles County Agencies (all participants must contact the LASD Star Center for eligibility); and family members of the officers, employees, and agencies, a 50% discount on all tuition fees, from enrollment to graduation. The Irvine University, College of Law allows students to enroll into an on-campus program in Cerritos or Irvine, California.
Irvine University offers a four-year academic program that upon successfully completion, leads to conferral of the Juris Doctor (JD) Degree and qualifications to take the State Bar of California Bar Examination. Graduates that pass the examination are entitled to practice law in the State of California.
The goal of Irvine University, College of Law is to provide quality legal education to prospective students who seek the opportunity to become practicing attorneys at reasonable cost and convenience.
Why Irvine University?
- Affordable tuition (50% tuition discount)
- Flexible and convenient class schedule
- Law classes once or twice a week
- Weekend classes
- Small class sizes
- Individual attention and face-to-face with the professors
- Academic support from Student Services and the Student Bar Association (SBA)
- Faculty Mentorship Program
- Practical experiences and hands-on instruction from practicing attorneys
- Graduating from a law school that has a distinguished alumni association that includes judges and lawyers working in public and private law firms
For further information regarding costs and program details, please complete the form under “Contact Us” or call us at 1-888-953-2766.